Happy New Year. Some updates:
- Southern Belles – in St. Johns in the lot at the Fixin’ To.
- Savor the Chill – vegan frozen desserts – PSU Park Blocks
- The Good Stuff – SW 3rd and Stark
- Cafe de Crepe – Good Food Here at SE 43rd and Belmont
- Falafel Gyro Masters – SW 9th and Washington
- Vendors will be serving lunch in the Lloyd District outside the Kaiser building starting Jan 2.
- Ole Latte is moving to SW 10th and Alder and will open this month
- Woohoo Waffles has moved to SE 32nd and Hawthorne
- Fire and Knives has moved to North Station at N Greeley and Killingsworth
- Bro-Dogs has gone mobile and is no longer on SW 5th and Stark
- The Last Word has closed until spring
- The Big Egg is closed until February
- Artigiano is closed until February
- Rip City Grill on South Waterfront is closed until February
- Ragin Cajun at A la Carts Food Pavilion is closing on January 6.
- Thien Nghi’s has closed and is now a new vendor
Eat at a food cart.