The Great Food Truck Race Casting Call

Our friends at the Food Network are now casting for the Great Food Truck Race with Tyler Florence. The twist for Season 3 is that they are looking for aspiring truck operators to participate and compete. Have you ever wanted to open your dream food truck? Here is your chance to get some professional guidance and be on TV. The show is looking for people from all walks of life – trained chefs, amateur chefs, line cooks, sous chefs, home cooks or even just foodies to compete for the chance to own and operate their first food truck. You and 2 teammates would make up the truck dream team and food network supplies the rest. Oh, and there will be multiple teams and it will be a race, so you should have the drive to do that also.

If you’re interested, apply today by emailing the following information to FoodTruckRaceCasting@rrstaff.com.

Name, age, photo, proposed teammates and photos, description of culinary background and idea for your truck.

Apply Today!

Comments

1. James Doose says:

I am in. You will need an old dude.

2. michelle mathews says:

I am getting a team together! Whats the deadline for submissions?

3. michelle mathews says:

what is the deadline to submit?

4. Karen Cozzens says:

I’m ready—–just need to find out where to go to start the race!!!!!!

5. My wife and I are looking into starting a food truck in the next year, and this would be perfect. If I wasn’t currently deployed half a world away (and stationed nowhere near Portland, but that is where we intend to open our truck). Who knows maybe they will do the same in season 4. That would be awesome.

6. robert hendry says:

I am ready to retire and get back into cooking, what a great idea for retirement. I cooked for 20 years before working in the jail for 25 years. Have been thiinking of getting back iinto cooking.

7. Christy DeCelle says:

When is the deadline?

8. Ryan Gibbs and Bret Hansen says:

Hello,
    Can you tell us when the casting is for the 2013 season, we would love the chance to participate.

9. Danielle Mastrogiovanni says:

Hey there,
    I am here planing with my team for the upcomming season of Food Truck Race. We were wondering if you were still accepting submissions for the upcomming season, as we did not see a direct link on The Food Network web site. We are interested in applying and would like more information about the upcomming season.
    Thanks in advance,
    Danielle Mastrogiovanni and team.

10. Charles Magee says:

I would like to participate in the next food club race , I only have food backgrounds in cooking for our local bingo hall in a small town called Ischua NY , let me know how to apply .

11. Rocky Nelson says:

I am a forrmer exc chef and fine dining restaurant owner who works a breakfast/lunch griddle these days. This show is so exciting! I would love to create a team to win the next race. Got a couple of great ideas for concepts! “Can’t wait for this season !

12. connie lawyer says:

I would like to know if and when you will be auditioning for 2013 season. Would love a food truck with my twin sister.

13. MY FRIEND IS A GREAT COOK AND I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER HIM INTO THE RACE. HE HAS DREAMS OF OPENING HIS OWN FOOD TRUCK BUSINESS AND RESTRAURANT.

14. Kimberly Witherspoon says:

Me and my three sister love cooking and we love meeting people. And all four of our know how to cook just about anything