Location: NW 19th and Quimby; Q-19
Hours: M-F, 11-2
The cart may look familiar as with what is offered. The Wrapture cart has been renamed, repainted and has a new owner. I give you Wrapmaster Lisa.
Lisa took over the cart in January and opened in February with a smaller menu, but still the same well made wraps. Lisa brings her own flavor though to the menu by adding savory wraps and grilled cheese sandwiches and daily soups. Hailing from Maryland, she brings her specialty Maryland Crab as one of the soups she’ll offer. Sounds tasty!
I had visited the original Wrapture and the menu was daunting with so many options to choose from. At Wrapmaster Lisa, she trimmed it down with only a few wraps that she can focus on like the Tuna Med which is tuna lightly tossed with mayo and wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla with spring greens, artichokes, roasted red peppers and Roma tomatoes. A great mix of flavors, especially the addition of the artichokes and roasted red peppers. Love that combination. All wraps are served with tortilla chips.
Wrapmaster Lisa is now open for lunch weekdays at the Q-19 food pod in NW Portland. You can grab your wrap and head inside the bar for a beer or just to catch the latest game. Drop on by and let Lisa know Food Carts Portland sent ya.
- Spicy Chicken Wrap: marinated chicken, blue cheese crumbles over baby spinach, topped with spicy raspberry mustard – $6
- Caesar Wrap: chopped romaine, freshly grated Parmesan, croutons, gently mixed with caesar dressing – $6
- Tuna Med – $6
- Classic Gooey: cheddar on sourdough and grilled – $6
- Granny’s Grilled Cheese: Brie, thinly sliced granny smith apples and drizzled w/ honey on sourdough – $6
- Hot Mess: marinated chicken, blue cheese and spinach grilled on sourdough – $6
Hours: M-F, 11-2
Facebook: Wrapmaster Lisa