The ROAM Mobile Food Conference is November 8-9 in San Antonio. Only a few weeks away. If you’re an aspiring mobile food vendor or want to take your existing mobile food business to the next level, this conference is for you. The only professional conference specifically for the mobile food industry. A Food Truck Academy for newcomers will feature national experts focusing on topics including business planning, permitting, equipment, branding, sales and marketing. There will be hands-on activities and plenty of opportunity to ask seasoned veterans questions. The Owner’s Summit the same weekend will feature speakers who have experience growing mobile food businesses whether it is expanding to multiple food trucks or figuring out how to hire the right employees.
- Keith Hill – owner of KHILL BBQ and Executive Directory of San Antonio Food Truck Association
- Warren Hansen – Street Vending Coordinator, City of Madison, WI
- Jennifer Lewis – Small Food Business
- Richard Myrick – Owner, Mobile-Cuisine.com
- Ross Resnick – Founder, Roaming Hunger
- Matthew Geller – CEO, SoCal Mobile Food Vendors’ Association
- Matt Breslow – Owner, The Grilled Cheese Grill
The ROAM Mobile Food Conference may be the single best investment of your year. This week, the conference is offering 50% off registration. Register here and use the code 1/2offRoam.
ROAM Mobile Food Conference
November 8-9, San Antonio, Texas
All Roads Lead To Roam