Some tidbits of news from Portland’s street food scene:
Trey Corkern of The Swamp Shack on SW 5th and Stark announced this week that he will be closing the cart and going fully mobile with a food truck. The Swamp Shack has been a mainstay on SW Stark for four years. Many loved the bayou feeling of the worn wood and moss. You have one last month to visit the cart and then you’ll need to find the truck (or book it for your next event.)
- Quick and Dirty – bagels and coffee – SW Park and Montgomery
- Bento Box – SW 10th and Washington
- Tony’s Cucina – Cuban – SW 9th and Washington
- Kesone Asian Fusion – Cartlandia @ SE 82nd and Harney
- Good Eats by JC – Cartlandia
- Papa Pau! – closed for winter but states they will return
- Filippe’s Food Shack – SW 10th and Alder
Reminder that Cartathlon III is Feb 23. Be sure to sign your team up.
Enjoy the carts!